Why are Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton not loudly directing greater entry for Christians (Assyrians, Chaldeans, Coptics, and the Yazidis as well) to escape this evil?
As Written By Allen B. West:
I’ve been reading a book by the Chris Mitchell, the Middle East Bureau Chief for CBN News, called “ISIS, Iran and Israel.” It’s a very insightful compilation of his news reports and travels into the zones of operation in Iraq and elsewhere in the Middle East covering the impact of the Islamic State. If you want to get a firsthand, unfiltered, assessment of what’s happening, and especially how it’s affecting the Middle East Christian community, this is a must read. My emotions have run the gamut from joy to anger to sorrow reading the accounts of those who’ve lost so much to this 7th-century savagery and barbarism. What has angered me the most is that we’re allowing the sins of the 20th century with Naziism to repeat itself — and our world sits back and truly does nothing.
What amazes me is how we’ve become so politically correct and concerned with the sensitivities of the Muslim community — to the detriment of our own survival — yet we are watching a deliberate genocide. There is a very clear example I want to share with y’all that comes from chapter eight, pages 115-116. The account details what happened in a Syrian town of al-Karenten.
In August 2015, the Islamic State captured the area. They allowed Christians to live, but only if they signed the document below. This written agreement, forced from these Middle Eastern Christians at the threat of death, is something few believers in the West could comprehend:
- Christians may not build churches, monasteries, or hermitages in the city or in the surrounding areas. (Saudi Arabia, Iran, just the same)
- They may not show the cross or any of their books in the Muslims’ streets or markets, and may not use amplifiers when worshipping or during prayers. (This is also instituted in Saudi Arabia)
- They may not make Muslims hear the reciting of their books or the sounds of church bells, which must be rung only inside their churches.
- They may not carry out any act of aggression against ISIS, such as giving refuge to spies or wanted me. If they come to know of any plot against Muslims they must report it.
- They must not perform religious rituals in public. (Similar to secular humanists in America restricting open prayer and displays of Christian reverence)
- They must respect Muslims and not criticize their religion. (This is similar to UN Resolution 16/18, which the Obama administration supports)
- Wealthy Christians must pay an annual jizya tax of four gold dinars; middle class Christians must pay two gold dinars, and the poor must pay one. Christians must disclose their income and may split the jizya into two payments. (Yeehaw, a progressive tax system, similar to Karl Marx)
- They may not own guns. (sound familiar?)
- They may not engage in commercial activity involving pigs or alcohol with Muslims or in Muslim markets, and may not drink alcohol in public.
- They may maintain their own cemeteries.
- They must abide by ISIS dress code and commerce guidelines.”
Christian homes, if not confiscated, are marked with the symbol “N” which stands for ‘Nazarene.’ Very similar to the Nazis forcing Jews to wear a Star of David on their clothing. I want you, the reader, to just imagine if anything like this was proposed in America. Here we cannot even express who the enemy is, without being castigated as xenophobic, Islamophobic, or racist.
And message to President Obama: ISIS is Islamic, they’re certainly not a Men’s Glee Club. They’re following the example, the model, the traditions of Mohammed and that which he instituted over those he conquered as he led some 32 combat raids post 622 AD and his al Hijra to Medina, ending with his “triumphant” return to Mecca and the Battle of the Trenches, circa 628 AD. It was there he ordered the beheading of some 3,000 of the Banu Qurayza tribe. And look what these savages are still doing today.
What we have here is a 7th-century ideology, mentality, with 21st century weaponry, technology, and resources. I want progressive socialists to read these 11 directives and tell me, is this freedom? The left in America is upset over talk about a border wall or tighter immigration procedures for Muslims coming from these areas? Why are Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton not loudly directing greater entry for Christians (Assyrians, Chaldeans, Coptics, and the Yazidis as well) to escape this evil? (there is more keep reading) …..