BOMBSHELL: FBI Claims Hillary Failed To Turn Over 30 Emails Related To Benghazi

The U.S. State Department Hillary Clinton failed to turn over as many as 30 emails related to the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi in 2012. The emails were apparently recovered by the FBI during their investigation into Hillary’s mishandling of classified material.

The Associated Press reports:

The State Department says about 30 emails involving the 2012 attack on U.S. compounds in Benghazi, Libya, are among the thousands of Hillary Clinton emails recovered during the FBI’s recently closed investigation into her use of a private server.

Government lawyers told U.S. District Court Judge Amit P. Mehta Tuesday that an undetermined number of the emails among the 30 were not included in the 55,000 pages previously provided by Clinton to the State Department. The agency said it would need until the end of September to review the emails and redact potentially classified information before they are released.

Think about it: The attack on Benghazi was the single most significant event in her tenure as Secretary of State. What are the chances that failing to disclose 30 emails relevant to this event–as was required of her by law–was a mere oversight?

Join us on Facebook to Stop The Takeover. Click on the
button to subscribe.

Leave a comment...