The man, known as “The Fixer” came forward with some BOMBSHELL intel on the people he used to work for- The Clintons.
Jeff Rovin was hired to hired to cover up their “dirtiest schemes,” including scandalous sex romps and a major scandal involving former deputy White House counsel Vince Foster. He says that the Clintons have an open marriage. He also says that they hire hookers, buy off news reporters and made it a point to destroy White House intern Monica Lewinsky after her affair with Bill.
He says that Hillary has a terrible temper and that she and Bill had some brutal knock-down, drag-out brawls.
“If screaming is to be taken as validation, there were harsh words behind closed doors that we all heard,” he said.
Perhaps the most startling revelation is that involving Vince Foster. Rovin says that Foster and Hillary were longtime lovers and that the affair lasted for years. Until Foster was found dead.
In 1993 Deputy White House Counsel Vincent Foster was found dead in a Virginia park but newly discovered evidence, unearthed from deep within the National Archives prove that there was a MASSIVE cover-up.
For many years Foster’s death has been reported as a suicide by A SINGLE GUNSHOT TO THE HEAD. This is FALSE. This is a flat out murder which has been covered up by the Clinton Cartel.
The official report says Foster died from one.38 caliber gunshot through the throat but in fact, there were TWO gunshots. The other bullet was on the right side of his neck that one of the paramedics described as a ‘small-caliber’ bullet hole.
A SUICIDE? USING 2 GUNS? Yeah, I buy that one…
In fact, a two-page resignation letter written by Independent Council Kenneth Starr’s lead prosecutor, Miguel Rodriguez tells a tale of the cover-up that has been hidden for years. Rodriguez also explained that after he produced the photographic evidence, as well as statements from witnesses that had been modified to fit the suicide theory, he was targeted by the FBI and was internally investigated and harassed.
The Clinton Cartel.
The night after the tragic death of Foster, White House staff – including Hillary’s Chief of Staff – searched Foster’s office for a suicide note. Under the noses of the police and FBI, they took away a number of sensitive files. Later, it was alleged but never proved that the Clintons had combed through these files during the five days before they were handed over. Other key papers – records for Hillary’s legal work on the failed Arkansas bank – appear to have gone missing, too. Although later the subject of a subpoena, the records were not retrieved for more than two years. Whatever the truth behind all the activity that followed Foster’s death, the appearance of concealment was enough to trigger five separate federal inquiries. There were also three official investigations into Foster’s death, all of which concluded that he had committed suicide.
After Foster’s funeral in Arkansas, Hillary had difficulty getting out of bed for several days. Her friend’s death had “ripped a hole” through her, according to Ann McCoy, a friend from Arkansas. On the day she returned to her office, a torn-up note on yellow paper was found at the bottom of Foster’s briefcase. It was a list of grievances and concerns about life in the White House that he had jotted down in the days before his death. Nussbaum went to Hillary’s office to tell her he’d “found something Vince wrote that may help explain why he did what he did.” Hillary “looked startled,” Nussbaum recalled. She glanced at the note, said “I can’t deal with this,” and abruptly left the room. The contents of Foster’s note were tantalizing. At one point, the man who knew so many of the First Couple’s secrets had written: “The public will never believe the innocence of the Clintons and their loyal staff.” It was a comment that can be interpreted to mean that he believed the Clintons were blameless – or that he was worried about some unspecified information that could destroy Bill and Hillary’s reputation.At the very least, the note revealed just how hard working for Hillary had become. “I was not meant for the job in the spotlight of public life in Washington,” Foster had written. “Here, ruining people is considered sport.”
Again, Vince Foster was murdered and we just showed you the proof.
WND reports that Rovin, previously unidentified since going public in an interview with the National Enquirer this month, is an author of more than 100 books, fiction and nonfiction. He claimed to have helped scrub the office of Vince Foster to snatch documents related to the Whitewater scandal and covered up an alleged affair between Hillary and Foster.
And then there’s this- Foster hired Jerry Parks to spy on Bill Clinton and he ended up dead.
Jerry Luther Parks: Parks was the Chief of Security for Clinton’s national campaign headquarters in Little Rock. Gunned down in his car on September 26, 1993 near the intersection of Chenal Parkway and Highway 10 west of Little Rock. Parks was shot through the rear window of his car. The assailant then pulled around to the driver’s side of Park’s car and shot him three more times with a 9mm pistol. His family reported that shortly before his death, they were being followed by unknown persons, and their home had been broken into (despite a top quality alarm system). Parks had been compiling a dossier on Clinton’s illicit activities. The dossier was stolen.
As WND reported, Rovin also claims to have arranged sex for Hillary with both men and women, according to the tabloid account.
“I arranged a meeting for Hillary and a woman in an exclusive Beverly Hills hotel,” Rovin told the National Enquirer. “She had come to the studio to see the filming of a movie in 1994.
“While I was there, I helped her slip out of a back exit for a one-on-one session with the other woman. It was made to look casual, leaving quietly [rather than] being caught up in the melee … but really it was for something presumably more sordid.”
The fixer also says he worked to stop rumors of Bill’s alleged affairs with “Night Court” actress Markie Post and Mary Hart of “Entertainment Tonight.” He has said he paid a Malibu photographer $10,000 in cash for photos revealing Bill with Markie Post on a Hollywood lot.
“Incredibly – or perhaps not – the photographer’s studio burned down the night before,” he told the Enquirer. “But I don’t know anything about that, and I don’t want to.”
The man told the magazine he’s decided to go public with his information now “because of the endless attention the alleged indiscretions of Donald Trump have received.”
“Nothing I have heard comes close to the sexual and moral corruption of the Clintons – many of which have yet to be revealed,” he told the tabloid.
Rovin said he was given a retainer of $4,000 a month by a third party, according to the Enquirer. However, he told Hannity he personally never got paid.
“I was told to keep these stories hush-hush in one of two ways: by trading access to the Clintons for ‘positive’ interviews, or by paying the reporters.”
Here are 12 of the juiciest details revealed:
- Mr. Fix-It had to buy photos of Bill with Markie Post (the blonde actress from “Night Court”) alone in a car. The photographer’s studio was burned down after.
- On June 3, 1993 – Doreen and Julianne – two women whom Bill had been having affairs with began to think about coming clean. Mr Fix it handled it.His diary said “Sting. Pay. Cooperate”. As in, intimidate them into accepting a bribe, give them the bribe, then make sure you have them in a position where they need to cooperate.
- On July 9, 1993 – the Clintons bribed a reporter with cash for warning about any future bad press.
- Mr. Fix-It had to “encourage” (read: threaten and harass) a columnist when he was in the process of writing an anti-Clinton piece. The piece became quite positive.
- 10 days later, he worked with a law firm to launder money for a woman who needed to be paid off. They set her up with a fake position as a TV producer.
- Roger Clinton was involved with Faye Dunaway while his girlfriend was pregnant – Mr. Fix-It had to shut down the rumors. At the same time, at Roger’s bachelor party Bill “interacted” with prostitutes. There was an audio tape of this. The Enquirer found out and the hooker demanded $150,000 for it. Mr. Fix-It intervened and gave the Enquirer front-row tickets to his wedding in Dallas. Maureen O’Dowd was supposed to get the story but the Enquirer got it instead because of the trade.
- On June 16, 1993 – the Travelgate scandal erupted – James Carville ordered Mr. Fix-It to “soften up” Brit Hume (on ABC at the time). 7 employees had been fired amid allegations it was done to let friends of the Clintons take over the travel business.
- Hillary ordered and supervised the looting of incriminating Whitewater documents from Vince Foster’s office following the discovery of his body. Mr. Fix-It had to stall the media. (There are also less credible rumors that Hillary had an affair with Foster).
- On Sept. 24, 1993, he had to “resolve” (read: silence) rumors of Bill’s affair with Mary Hart (from Entertainment Tonight).
- An A-list star was talking about an affair with Bill – he hushed it up.
- Paula Jones accused Bill of propositioning her – he had to bribe 2 reporters for opposition research.
- One of those reporters called him in early 1996 after a party at Carsey-Werner’s (they created the Cosby Show, Roseanne, etc). They said a lady was saying she had given oral sex to the president – it was Monica Lewinsky. He received orders from Chief of Staff Harold Ickes and Hillary to “take her down.”