Furious Benghazi Widow Goes Viral After What Camera Caught Her Telling Hillary

Hillary Clinton might be pretending she’s out of the woods when it comes to the Benghazi disaster, but the widow of one of the Americans who died in the attack has another idea entirely. In an interview with CNN’s Erin Burnett, Dr. Dorothy Woods, whose husband, Tyrone, was killed in the Sept. 11, 2012, assault on a U.S. diplomatic compound in Benghazi, Libya, lashed out at Hillary and anyone else who thinks the country has moved beyond the deaths four years ago.

During the interview, Burnett played a clip of the former secretary of state summarizing her response to the release of the House Select Committee on Benghazi’s report on the numerous failings that took place before, during and after the attack.

“I’ll leave it to others to characterize this report but I think it’s pretty clear it’s time to move on,” Clinton said during a campaign rally last week in Denver.

Not so fast, Dorothy Woods, told Burnett.

Read full story @ (Link: www.conservativetribune.com)

Join us on Facebook to Stop The Takeover. Click on the
button to subscribe.

Leave a comment...