The parents of Benghazi victims Tyrone Woods and Sean Smith sued Hillary Clinton today for allegedly wrongfully causing the death of their sons.
The complaint, claims it is highly probable, given Hillary’s history of reckless handling of classified information, that as Secretary of State Hillary sent and received information about Ambassador Christopher Stevens and thus the U.S. Department of State activities and covert operations that Woods and Smith were a part of in Benghazi, Libya. This information was compromised from the second that it left Defendant Clinton’s private e-mail server and easily found its way to foreign powers including, but not limited to Russia, Iran, China, and North Korea. As a direct result of Hillary’s reckless handling of this classified, sensitive information, Islamic terrorists were able to obtain the whereabouts of Ambassador Christopher Stevens and thus the U.S. State Department and covert and other government operations in Benghazi, Libya and subsequently orchestrate, plan, and execute the now infamous September 11, 2012 attack.
The Complaint also goes after Hillary for her lies that the terrorist attack was the result of a YouTube video. It claims that in an effort to save the re-election chances of President Barack Obama, and Hillary’s own chances at winning the presidency in 2016, Hillary lied to Plaintiffs and the public saying that the Benghazi Attack was caused by Islamic reaction over an anti-Muslim YouTube video that had been posted on the internet. According to the Complaint, Hillary told this lie despite the fact that she knew immediately that this video was actually not the cause of the attack—information that she shared with the Prime Minister of Egypt and her own daughter, Chelsea Clinton. Hillary, in an attempt to save her reputation and intimidate Plaintiffs and their surviving family members into silence as she attempts to be elected President in the November 2016 election, has gone on a defamatory smear campaign to paint Plaintiffs as liars in order to discredit the Plaintiffs, who have been vocal about Hillary’s dishonesty regarding the cause of the Benghazi attack, its aftermath, and the dearth of Woods and Smith.
The Suit makes out six causes of action:
- Wrongful Death
- False Light
- Intentional Infliction of Emotional Distress
- Negligent Infliction of Emotional Distress
The suit was filed by Larry Klayman, the founder of Judicial Watch. The complaint (Case No. 1:16-CV-01606), is available at www.freedomwatchusa.org. Klayman made the following statement after filing the suit:
Having used a secret private email server that we now know was used to communicate with Ambassador Christopher Stevens with confidential and classified government information, and which we also now know was likely hacked by hostile adversaries such as Iran, Russia, China and North Korea aligning with terrorist groups, it is clear that Hillary Clinton allegedly negligently and recklessly gave up the classified location of the plaintiffs’ sons, resulting in a deadly terrorist attack that took their lives. It is no coincidence that covert State Department/CIA operations were being run out of Benghazi.
To add insult to deadly injury, Hillary Clinton told the plaintiffs that their sons were killed as the result of a video mocking the Islamic prophet Mohammed when she knew that they were murdered by Muslim terrorists. When the families exposed her lies, she called them liars to protect her reputation and to further her own presidential ambitions. She thus defamed the parents of fallen heroes Tyrone Woods and Sean Smith, as well committed other wrongful acts, as alleged in the complaint.
Could anticipation of such a lawsuit explain Hillary’s stubborn refusal to accept FBI Director James Comey’s conclusion that six things Hillary said in trying to explain away her ongoing email scandal that were not true?