Obama Says America Wants Third Term For Him… This Happens IMMEDIATELY After

Barack Hussein Obama has been arguably one of the worst presidents in American history, yet he is so delusional that he actually believes that most people in this country would vote for him if he could run for a third term.

Obama made this comment during a recent speech at the African Union while visiting Ethiopia.

“I actually think I’m a pretty good president. I think if I ran again, I could win,” Obama said, according to Three Percenter Nation. “But I can’t. The law is the law, and no one person is above the law, not even the president.”

This is ironic coming from Obama, since he really DOES consider himself to be above the law. However, it’s the fact that Obama actually considers himself to be a “good president” that is truly mind boggling.

Unfortunately for Obama, this view was shattered when a recent Rasmussen poll confirmed that only one third of Americans would reelect him if he could run for president again. Things get even worse for him when looking at his own party, as only 57 percent of Democrats would vote for him if he were allowed to run a third time.

Unsurprisingly, 93 percent of Republicans would not vote for Obama for a third time, and we must admit we’re a bit puzzled by what the other 7% would do…

Sorry, Barry, but there is NO way you would ever get elected to a third term. SHARE this story if you can’t WAIT for Obama to leave the White House!

H/T: American Updater

If you haven’t checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go here and do so.

Leave a comment...