More and more evidence against Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama is surfacing all the time in regards to what actually happened and what could have been avoided in Benghazi.
Hillary’s email scandal is only part of the equation, which pertains to what she and the Obama administration could have done to proactively prevent the attack with security. Had they responded to the requests from Chris Stevens, it could have went much differently.
The second half of the equation is what could have been done once the attack started.
Here’s what being reported…
From Washington Examiner:
An Air Force whistleblower says his team could have provided reinforcements to the Americans under attack in Benghazi in September 2012, contrary to the Obama administration’s claims that the military provided the maximum possible support for the embattled diplomatic staff.
“I definitely believe that our aircraft could have taken off and got there in a timely manner, maybe three hours at the most, in order to basically at least stop that second mortar attack and have those guys running for the hills,” a man purportedly stationed at Aviano Air Force base in Italy told Fox News on the condition of anonymity.
That’s a particularly explosive claim, given that two of the four Americans who died in the attacks were killed in the second wave of attacks, which targeted a CIA annex the morning of Sept. 12. But the whistleblower has not spoken to Rep. Trey Gowdy, R-S.C., who is chairman of the select committee investigating the attacks, because “there are so many ways you can get screwed over” for cooperating with lawmakers.
Now, just a couple of months ago PJ Media reported the following, which further solidifies the lack of action Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama took to protect our guys…
From PJ Media:
Col. Andrew Wood had once commanded a Special Forces anti-terrorism team protecting Ambassador Chis Stevens and other diplomats in Libya. In October of 2012, Woods told Congress that one month before the attacks in Benghazi, his team had been removed from Libya by the Obama administration, despite the numerous warnings of impending terrorist attacks. Wood told Attkisson that Special Forces (the ones mentioned in the “spinning up” email from Jeremy Bash) were on their way to Benghazi, but were ordered to turn back.
“Those individuals I know loaded aircraft and got on their way to Benghazi to respond to that incident. They were not allowed to cross the border as per protocol until they got approval from the commander in chief,” Wood explained. “That authority has to come from him or they’re not allowed to enter the country.”
Attkisson told Malzberg, “This is something that the president and the White House has steadfastly denied, but there’s now what I would call an overwhelming body of evidence that leads us to believe that somebody stopped a number of teams and potential rescuers from entering Libya or going to Benghazi to help while those attacks were underway.”
“They could have gotten there before the last two Americans died,” Attkisson noted. “Those attacks went on for eight hours.”
The email from Jeremy Bash to Jacob Sullivan, deputy chief of staff to Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, came at 7:19 pm Washington time.
Attkisson notes in Part One of “Rescue Interrupted” that “the White House has refused to detail the involvement of President Obama — the Commander-in-Chief — while Americans were under attack on foreign soil.”
There is a mountain of evidence against Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama, with this being some of the most specific accounts of what happened in Benghazi.
You do not have to be a rocket scientist to see that Hillary Clinton and the Obama Administration got our guys killed in Benghazi.
SHARE this on Facebook below…America needs to know!