Donald Trump refused to hold back when speaking to the American people about the latest criminal scandal to afflict Hillary Clinton’s campaign. The mainstream media are attempting to downplay the shocking revelation found in FBI files, but the Republican is not willing to let them get by with their pro-Hillary bias again!
“What was just found is that the Department of Justice, the State Department, and the FBI colluded — got together — to make Hillary Clinton look less guilty and look a lot better than she looks,” Donald Trump said. “This is one of the big breaking stories of our time, in my opinion.”
Trump slams HRC over new FBI files: “This shows corruption at the highest level, and we can’t let it happen as American citizens.” pic.twitter.com/2st4Ovg4ze
— Fox News (@FoxNews) October 17, 2016
Trump made a lengthy and poignant speech in a video statement he released on Tuesday afternoon. As previously reported by the Angry Patriot, the FBI was forced to address questions about a “quid pro quo” existing between the federal investigative agency and the State Department on Monday.
“This shows corruption at the highest level, and we can’t let it happen as Americans,” Donald Trump said. “So, let’s see how the press covers it. The press likes not to cover it because the best thing Hillary Clinton has going is the media; without the media, she wouldn’t even be in this race.”
Hillary Clinton’s undersecretary at the State Department, Patrick Kennedy, reportedly asked the FBI to declassify a Benghazi-related email, which had been unearthed on the career politician’s server. If the FBI granted the request, the State Department promised to allow agents into regions of the world where they are currently banned from being stationed.
The quid pro quo document only came to light because Congress issued a subpoena for all the “302s,” or case files, related to the FBI investigation into Hillary Clinton. The FBI still has not turned over all of the documents it is under a legal order to surrender.
The Patrick Kennedy 302 report states an unnamed FBI staffer said he was “pressured” to “change the classified email to unclassified.” Kennedy has not yet responded to the evolving scandal.
“[Redacted] indicated he had been contacted by PATRICK KENNEDY, Undersecretary of State, who had asked his assistance in altering the email’s classification in exchange for a ‘quid pro quo,’” the 302 states. “[Redacted] advised that in exchange for marking the email unclassified, STATE would reciprocate by allowing the FBI to place more agents in countries where they are presently forbidden.”
“This is collusion between the FBI, DOJ, and the State Department to try and make Hillary Clinton look like an innocent person when she is guilty of very high crimes. Let’s hope that our country gets a fair shake. This is a big mess,” Trump continued in his video address.
FBI representatives are trying to brush off the shocking story of criminal collusion. The spokesman for the federal agency claims the email was not declassified and agents were not given new assignments, so, essentially, no harm, no foul.
While the FBI might be free from blame, the State Department is not. Patrick Kennedy attempted to engage in a conspiracy to deprive the American people of the truth about a presidential candidate. Kennedy surely would not have made the quid pro quo offer if he didn’t feel at least reasonably sure such an attempt might have a chance of succeeding and perhaps had in the past.
The State Department destroyed its credibility for no reason. The Benghazi-related email ultimately turned out to be just one of a multitude of classified emails Hillary sent or received on her private server.
Please share this story on Facebook and tell us what you think because OUR voice is YOUR voice!